Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

FromTheRafters

So...when can we expect *your* version to be available?

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Kicks ass over MBAM and SAS real time protection.
> Malware Bytes Antimalware, as I have been saying for a long time,
> real-time protection does not work. Do not waste your money buying
> that version, stick with the free version. It is a very good software
> and it does work, everything but the real time protection. The same
> thing goes for SuperAntispyware. I routinely infect my tests boxes
> four or five times a day while working to update my Remove-it
> software. MBAM and SAS has never blocked any malware downloads at all.
> Sure it will scan detect and clean it but according to the authors it
> is supposed to prevent the download and installation of all malware
> that it has listed in it's database. It just does not work. I have
> reported this to them way back in version 1.33. Since installing
> Microsoft's Security Essentials, which updates itself on average two
> times a day, it has blocked 80% of my test downloads and I find I have
> to totally disable it in order to complete my tests. Simply shutting
> it down is not enough as it is still protecting. When it becomes
> Available again, as it is still in Beta, I recommend it over MBAM and
> SAS.
> http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
> Comments welcome except from the trolls who will reply because it is
> me posting, without testing it for themselves. Trolls if you reply to
> my blog it will be blocked so don't waste your time.
> http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>

> --
> The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
> waste your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

FromTheRafters

Copying (stealing) another's work is such a tedious chore...

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> My real-time protection Remove-it variant is not available to the
> public and won't be for another few years.

---Fitz---

Then what good is it now? Another "few years" will bring significant
changes to the computer industry and your POS will be no good then just as
it is now.

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> My real-time protection Remove-it variant is not available to the public
> and won't be for another few years.
>
> --
> The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
> waste your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
>

> "FromTheRafters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:h3u171$k45$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> So...when can we expect *your* version to be available?
>>
>> "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> Kicks ass over MBAM and SAS real time protection.
>>> Malware Bytes Antimalware, as I have been saying for a long time,
>>> real-time protection does not work. Do not waste your money buying that
>>> version, stick with the free version. It is a very good software and it
>>> does work, everything but the real time protection. The same thing goes
>>> for SuperAntispyware. I routinely infect my tests boxes four or five
>>> times a day while working to update my Remove-it software. MBAM and SAS
>>> has never blocked any malware downloads at all. Sure it will scan detect
>>> and clean it but according to the authors it is supposed to prevent the
>>> download and installation of all malware that it has listed in it's
>>> database. It just does not work. I have reported this to them way back
>>> in version 1.33. Since installing Microsoft's Security Essentials, which
>>> updates itself on average two times a day, it has blocked 80% of my test
>>> downloads and I find I have to totally disable it in order to complete
>>> my tests. Simply shutting it down is not enough as it is still
>>> protecting. When it becomes Available again, as it is still in Beta, I
>>> recommend it over MBAM and SAS.
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
>>> Comments welcome except from the trolls who will reply because it is me
>>> posting, without testing it for themselves. Trolls if you reply to my
>>> blog it will be blocked so don't waste your time.
>>> http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>>>

>>> --
>>> The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>>> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
>>> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
>>> waste your time.
>>> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

Jm

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I deal with the government, the things I create are used on government
>systems. I am under contract. What I release to the public is only what
>I'm allowed to release.

Well dat's reely odd! Sew you're saying teh guvmint only allowz yew too
release **** you ripped offa other peepls?

---Fitz---

That makes me feel better...that you're working for the government. I had
hoped it wasn't the U.S. government then I remembered a post you made long,
long ago where you said that you owned nasa.gov. I do know that you're a
help desk guy named Christopher Butts, never been an MVP (and never will)
even though you desperately want to be one, and your ripped/hacked software
modifies host files so users can't connect to legitimate sites...how am I
doing so far?

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I deal with the government, the things I create are used on government
>systems. I am under contract. What I release to the public is only what I'm
>allowed to release. You think you know so much about me why didn't you know
>that asshole.

FromTheRafters

"JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ecom...
> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>> If I said that it would be in Goggle right? Find it. That way you can
>> post it and it will prove everything you have said about me is true.
>> Since you won't be able to do that because I never said that you
>> might as well STFU now and save us all the trouble.
>>

> Your command of the English language leaves something to be desired.
>
> Honestly, nobody cares what you say. Your reputation speaks for
> itself.
>
> Two lines from the HOSTS file installed by your Remove-It software:
>
> # [Thieves and trolls]
> 127.0.0.1 www.mvps.org
> 127.0.0.1 mvps.org

The only part it actually wrote.

It lies so much I'm starting to believe everything others have said
about it.

(even the likes of Nomen Nescio and George Orwell) )

---Fitz---

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...
> If I said that it would be in Goggle right? Find it. That way you can post
> it and it will prove everything you have said about me is true. Since you
> won't be able to do that because I never said that you might as well STFU
> now and save us all the trouble.
>
> --
> The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
> waste your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
>

> "---Fitz---" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:h3vlbp$mf4$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> That makes me feel better...that you're working for the government. I
>> had hoped it wasn't the U.S. government then I remembered a post you made
>> long, long ago where you said that you owned nasa.gov. I do know that
>> you're a help desk guy named Christopher Butts, never been an MVP (and
>> never will) even though you desperately want to be one, and your
>> ripped/hacked software modifies host files so users can't connect to
>> legitimate sites...how am I doing so far?
>>
>> "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>I deal with the government, the things I create are used on government
>>>systems. I am under contract. What I release to the public is only what
>>>I'm allowed to release. You think you know so much about me why didn't
>>>you know that asshole.

I don't have to prove it. I know you said it....you know you said it as
well as other folks here who read it. So, since you didn't answer...how am
I doing so far?