Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Make Cards and wallpapers on mac as Gift for Homecoming Day

View Poll Results: which part of homecoming do u like most
party 0 0%
football 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Make Cards and wallpapers on mac as Gift for Homecoming Day

laila09 laila09 is offline
Junior Member

As we must have took loads of pictures from the past homecoming celebrations, and when the new homecoming celebration is drawing, we are going to shoot, shoot and shoot! Then our photo collection album will be full of homecoming pictures. Pictures on the dance, on the parade, on the football field, and pictures of homecoming queen and king, we will have so much fun on homecoming celebrations. As iCollage has given us so many functions for
editing our pictures, now, let iCollage do us a great favor!Make Wallpaper for Homecoming Day,
Now you can see the Origional Photos before editing.
Then, you will see the photos after editing:
After a few steps of editions, Card, Scrapbook, Desktop Wallpaper indeed became so different, and it is the best way to take homecoming pictures to albums before itís published!
How to edit it, How to edit it, How to Make Special Gift for Homecoming Day?
Take this Card for example,
Step 1: Choose a favorite template under Greeting Card categorie.
Step 2: Drag a favorite picture on the display picture area in the template.
Step 3: Let me show you more edit the template now for homecoming day here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg football1-原图.jpg (238.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 小图.jpg (87.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 小图2.jpg (114.0 KB, 0 views)