Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: MICROSOFT & TECHICAL SUPPORT IS AN OXYMORON

Re: MICROSOFT & TECHICAL SUPPORT IS AN OXYMORON

Jeff Strickland

"family" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet
>
> Any problems relating to Microsoft software *only*. Search carefully,
> there are several solutions for several symptoms. Double then triple check
> the circumstances in the articles to make sure they apply to your case.
>
> *BUT* no telephone number, we wonder why.

MSoft sells roughly 95% of the operating systems sold in the universe each
year. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and acknowledge they sell 80%,
with the remaining 20% being MAC, Linux, and All Others. Out of one million
sales, eight hundred fifty thousand are MSoft. They can't staff enough
people to answer the phone calls from idiots that don't know a bit from a
byte.

What is the problem you are having? Maybe somebody here can help you.

You said in another post, that I don't understand why you posted it there
and not here, you mention that there should be one email account per
machine. This is pure crap. I have at least 5 accounts that I check from
Outlook Express and one that I chcck from within Yahoo Mail -- so any
suggestion that there should be only one is either bullshit or a serious
misunderstanding -- I'm going with misunderstanding for now, which goes a
long way to explain why MSoft does not have a phone.