Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > RE: 100% pass without exams mcp mcsa mcse mcdba mcsd mcitp mcpd mcts m

RE: 100% pass without exams mcp mcsa mcse mcdba mcsd mcitp mcpd mcts m

LarryWestMCSD

Liu, I noticed in your spam that you failed to mention that if a person gets
caught using your proxy testing service, that they not only lose credit for
that exam, but that they lose all their other certifications as well, PLUS
Prometric will ban them from taking any exams with them, leaving only the
exams offered by Vue if they want to take any more certification exams.

I don't know what country you are in, but if it is China, then you can only
take exams for fellow Chinese -- other nationalities are not allowed to take
exams in China (or India for that matter) because of people like you.

Are you going to give us 150% of all the money that we spent on all the
certifications that we would lose because of using you even once? Since you
are obviously a CHEATER, how do we know that you will give us 150% back? For
me, that would be several thousand US dollars.

Also, when someone agrees to the NDA at the beginning of the exam, it asks
you to verify that you are who you say you are (the testing center could get
in a lot of trouble because of you). If you read the NDA, you will see that
you also signify in the NDA that you did not use braindumps or proxy-testers
in your study process. So, you want me and all the other good people who read
this newsgroup to drop down to your level and be a cheat as well.

People should avoid you like the plague you are. May you rot in the
theological place of eternal damnation.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x9, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS