Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > So, to again prove RtS wrong...

So, to again prove RtS wrong...

Evan Platt

You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.

http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb

Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued

On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.

Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.

We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.

Sincerely,

Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

entrepreneur entrepreneur is offline
Junior Member

THE FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE OVER 10,000. 100% LEGAL

Make over 40,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just a
6.00 investment. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever
you want. How many times do you want to make over 40,000? You choose.

You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules and
move quickly on this one.

A little while ago, I was browsing through newsgroups and message boards,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of 6.00!
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. After consulting with some friends, they
themselves heard about this but were, like me sceptical about the idea. So I
thought to myself "why not give it a try, its only 6, I mean I've spent
more than that on lunch!" So I gave it a try and OH MY GOD!!! Trust me, the
results were staggering!
Let's cut the boring part and get straight into it.

This can be done by anyone in the world.

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT,
TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL 6 INVESTMENT.

This project has been on TV programmes such as 20/20, Oprah, and the Wall
Street Journal.

It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE.
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
I turned 6 into over 10,000.

I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

The only things you will need are:
1. an email address.
2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)
3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your time.

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part.

You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of
income you can generate from this one single business program

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's
what you need to do.

STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account
It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PAYPAL account!

Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
payments from other people.

STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
To give means to receive, and receive you will. Many waste 6 on nothing of
use. You'll make over 10,000 with the 6 you invest.
To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue at the
top of the page next to 'welcome'.
Now all you have to do is send 1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the email
address below.
Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST".
(this keeps the program 100% legal... so please don't forget!)
These are the e-mail addresses you send 1 to. (That is 1 to each email
address.)
1) (E-Mail Removed)
2) (E-Mail Removed)
3) (E-Mail Removed)
4) (E-Mail Removed)
5) fobaby92@ yahoo.com

6) dunmola85@ hotmail.com

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If
you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United
States Postal laws.
STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address

After you send your 1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, add your
email address to the above list at position #6)

Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other addresses
up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 & #3 becomes #2
and #2 becomes #1. etc)

Now YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) should be at
#6) on the list.
*** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***

STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200
newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer results. There
are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for you to earn money.

All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the more money you
make - as well as everyone else on the list!

In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course themselves!!! You
can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will
still appear in your PAYPAL account even while your bank account is being
confirmed.

***JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY AND PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF LIST ABOVE,
IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU GET PAID.***
WHY IT'S EASY TO MAKE 10,000 CASH: OK, lets say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example). So then I Made 5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me 1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
posting, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original 5, that is another 25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
an additional 125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
an additional 625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive
5 replies that just made me 3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive 15,625.00!
46,625.00! from an original investment of only 6.00! AMAZING!!

When your email is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting
in the newsgroups, and send out another 6.00 to emails on the list, putting
your email at number 6, after sending your 1 payments and start posting
again.
The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining
the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!

All this takes is 6, which most people waste on nothing really important
anyway.
IT REALLY WORKS!!!

There are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try. Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users of the Internet, every day.

What will happen over the course of 30 days? Well, this money will be sent
to you by a few thousand people just like yourself, who are willing to
invest 6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time to receive around 30,000
or more in cash.AT LEAST A GUARANTEED 30,000. The first payments will
arrive within a few days and then they will continue at the rate of about
100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this will depend on how
quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on this offer and then
pass it on). After that time, the volumes of payments begin to taper off as
your email is removed from the No 1 position. That's all you need to do!

There will be around 40,000 in payments waiting for you in your PAYPAL
account within the next few weeks. 40,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is
real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your
own bank account or spend it directly from your PAYPAL account!!! It's just
that easy!!!
Send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate and
move quickly on this.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't
another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with
sending out 6.00, it works!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. There's no use
trying to cheat for only 6.00 Please. Use only opt-in resources for this
material it will work for you and it works much faster without soliciting or
spamming and has higher responses!!!
N.B. REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! AND THE MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IS REALISTIC.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:24:29 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
>ago.
>
>I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
>entirely but then learned that was not correct.

*sigh* Let's see you back out of this one. I'll stop at 3 so you don't
look too St00pid.

From: richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Re: No more Usenet thru AT&T
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:32:31 -0400

Check the at&t web site.
They clearly state they are dropping only the alt.bin hierarchy.
IOW, it is a move to help keep down the spread of child pornography.
As well as freeing up space on the servers.

From: richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: at&t rumor mill versus the truth
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:37:12 -0400

http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?...htm&only=y&ck=

A google search showed thousands of hits for the rumor mill.
Of course, every one of the big rumor mill sites is proudly touting
that at&t is shutting down usenet entirely.

WRONG!

Read the notice.
It clearly states that only the alt.bin* hierarchies will be turned
off.
IOW, they are washing their hands of binaries.

Other than that, it's business as usual.

From: richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Re: at&t rumor mill versus the truth
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:29:51 -0400

Obviously some of you brilliant ignorant jackasses fail to comprehend.

Did you bother to note this part right at the start of paragraph two?

While we will continue to provide access to newsgroups as part of our
Internet Service Offerings,..........................

This means they are not shutting down usenet entirely. As AT&T is a
vast network of many sections, it is possible some sections opt to
shutdown usenet entirely.

But you go ahead and believe the rumor mills.

alan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
>>

>>Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
>>
>>On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
>>Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
>>
>>Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
>>third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
>>
>>We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
>>you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

> Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
> ago.
>
> I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
> entirely but then learned that was not correct.

richard, you are *SO* full of **** ---- you were the asshole who kept on
yammering that it was "only the binaries". you were the asshole who
maintained that reports of at&t dropping newsgroups altogether was the stuff
of "rumor mills". you were the asshole who refused to acknowledge official
at&t website announcements . . .
and ... what's this?! .... regarding at&t dropping usenet entirely, you're
NOW (on the day they dropped usenet) saying you "then learned that was not
correct" ??!!
you ARE out of your ****in mind, aren't you?

Evan Platt

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:45:30 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>It is not what I said, it is what at&t said.

LOL.. Backpedal chucktard, backpedal.

....Only everyone else stated that the rumors were incorrect, ALL of
usenet was being shut down, you stated you knew better.

Backpedal. Backpedal.

alan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:22:49 -0700, "alan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>"richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>>> Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
>>> ago.
>>>
>>> I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
>>> entirely but then learned that was not correct.

>>richard, you are *SO* full of **** ---- you were the asshole who kept on
>>yammering that it was "only the binaries". you were the asshole who
>>maintained that reports of at&t dropping newsgroups altogether was the
>>stuff
>>of "rumor mills". you were the asshole who refused to acknowledge
>>official
>>at&t website announcements . . .
>>and ... what's this?! .... regarding at&t dropping usenet entirely, you're
>>NOW (on the day they dropped usenet) saying you "then learned that was not
>>correct" ??!!
>>you ARE out of your ****in mind, aren't you?

> The information I posted was directly from the at&t website itself.
> At that time, only the binary groups were being dropped.

Nope, richard --- *at that time* the at&t website had two announcements:
(1) the announcement referring to dropping of binary groups.
http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?...htm&only=y&ck=
(2) the announcement referring to dropping of usenet access altogether.
http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?...htm&only=y&ck=
You chose to ignore announcement #2, and cited announcement #1 as proof that
reports of announcement #2 were spurious.

You're an amazing character, richard --- only a fool would go to the trouble
of denying what is so clearly on record . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...206db55028e166

alan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:57:59 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:24:29 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
>>>ago.
>>>
>>>I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
>>>entirely but then learned that was not correct.

>>*sigh* Let's see you back out of this one. I'll stop at 3 so you don't
>>look too St00pid.
>>

> Why thank you Evan. For shooting yourself in the ass.
> Your claim is that I had posted the closing of usenet entirely. . .

Holy ****, richard, evan made no such claim --- he claimed, instead, that
you (in the face of abundant evidence to the contrary) insisted that only
binaries were affected
But you know that, don't you?
If nothing else, you ARE an inventive little weasel, aren't you?

Evan Platt

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:40:44 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
>suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet.

Uhhh really? You think?

>That decision was not announced.

Oh boy.

Yes, it was.

alan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
>>

>>Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
>>
>>On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
>>Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
>>
>>Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
>>third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
>>
>>We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
>>you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

> Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
> suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet. That decision was
> not announced.

richard, you're truly amazing . . .

cully when

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
>> <evan@*******************************> wrote:

>>> You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
>>>

>>> Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
>>>
>>> On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
>>> Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
>>>
>>> Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
>>> third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
>>>
>>> We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
>>> you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

>> Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
>> suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet. That decision was
>> not announced.

> <Snort> ...<snark>...BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!

AT&T dropped binaries almost a year ago and they did send out an
announcement to their current customers about dropping the remainder.
Irritated me both times but they are the only DSL game around here.