Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Socket.Connect() timeout

Socket.Connect() timeout

Ted Burhan

I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the timeout period when doing
Socket.Connect()
I have been looking at the docs, found nothing

Brian W

Check out Sock.SetSocketOption

HTH
Brian W

"Ted Burhan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the timeout period when doing
> Socket.Connect()
> I have been looking at the docs, found nothing

Ted Burhan

Brian,
SetSocketOption only allows me to set Send and receive timeout, not the
connect()
seems like i may have to use Asynchronous connect methods.
but thanks though for your reply

news:(E-Mail Removed)...