Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Set Panel width

Set Panel width

David C

I am using the aspanel control to create scrollable GridViews, etc. I
would like to dynamically set the width to 105% of the GridView width rather
than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know how to do that? i
couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property settings. Thanks.

David

Gregory A. Beamer

"David C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am using the aspanel control to create scrollable GridViews, etc.
> I would like to dynamically set the width to 105% of the GridView
> width rather than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know
> how to do that? i couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property
> settings. Thanks.

Remove height and width and use CSS styles on the panel.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Twitter: @gbworld

| Think outside the box! |

David C

"Gregory A. Beamer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "David C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I am using the aspanel control to create scrollable GridViews, etc.
>> I would like to dynamically set the width to 105% of the GridView
>> width rather than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know
>> how to do that? i couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property
>> settings. Thanks.

> Remove height and width and use CSS styles on the panel.
>

> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
>
> Twitter: @gbworld

> | Think outside the box! |

Gregory,
Can you give me an example? I am unsure how that would be any different
since the width of the GridView varies based on the length of data in the
columns. Thanks.

David