Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: upgrade

Re: upgrade

Bobby Johnson

Yes, you can. Technet has information on Dual booting 2008 R2 & Win 7
in VHDs on the hard drive. I don't know if you can install Vista with
this method, but I though it was interesting.
http://edge.technet.com/Media/Dual-B...Sever-2008-R2/