Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Re: How to use VoIP freely in blocking countries?

Re: How to use VoIP freely in blocking countries?

Pakion

-> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Telecom Discussions athttp://www.telecom-gear.com/
> no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup -
> comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 6796 messages and counting!

Dear.

i have a solution to bypass the ISP .no matter they blicked any of
your VOIP ports.
plz lets me know if you wants solution.

Regards
Ahmed Muddasir