Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > google auto fill

google auto fill

D.

hello ,
I'm having a problem entering my
profile in google autofill .
does 3.5 not support it ?
TIA ,
D.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

D. wrote:
> hello ,
> I'm having a problem entering my
> profile in google autofill .
> does 3.5 not support it ?
> TIA ,
> D.

are you logged in?

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

thanks Peter ,
I didn't consider that .
D.
"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:h3foev$th4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> hello ,
>> I'm having a problem entering my
>> profile in google autofill .
>> does 3.5 not support it ?
>> TIA ,
>> D.
>>

> are you logged in?
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

hello again Peter ,
I signed in and when I click " auto fill " ,
" enter profile name " is not highlighted
and will not allow me to enter anything .
IT ,
D.
news:4a5bafdc$0$6353$(E-Mail Removed)...