Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Reg : Image Encryption and Decryption in PGP

Reg : Image Encryption and Decryption in PGP

Deepa Deepa is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I want to encrypt and decrypt an image in PGP by using bouncy castle.I completed my text Encryption and Decryption by the same.Help anyone,how to encrypt and decrypt an image in PGP.