Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > RE: Installation of Adobe Programs- help please?

RE: Installation of Adobe Programs- help please?

Bill Patten

Try downloading an MDB from the internet ( from MS for example) and then
right click on it you should see the "blocked". It's a security thing and if
you don't unblock it Access won't open it. I have seen it on downloaded exe
files that are downloaded from the internet as well.

Bill

"XS11E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
Carlos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hmmm...
> Cannot see the "unblock" thingie down here.
> Maybte it is aussie (Jane C) or canadian (Kue2) related?
>
> Or maybe latitude related?
> Well, time to hit the sack. Pink wine hits me hard.
> Carlos

I'm at 33.45 north (Phoenix, AZ) and have no "unblock" thingie on any
of the files on my computer that I've checked so far. I've looked in
my Windows XP Pro install, my Windows 7 64 bit install and my Vista 64
bit install.

Pink wine sounds YUCK! Sleep late, you'll probably have a headache
when you wake up...

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org

Carlos

Hi,
Don't know what YUCK may mean in English but after the red wine bottle was
empty the only one left open was the one my wife had bought.
So pink wine it was and at that alcoholic concentration in my blood it was
as fine as red.

Seriously (sort of) speaking, red wine is my favourite (I know Charlie likes
white best) and it takes more that a single bottle to spoil an argentineans
sleep!
Hic, hic, hic.
If you ever come down here I will show you what a 10 bucks bottle tastes like.
You will dump California wines for good (no ofense, uh?)

Carlos