Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Website Design.

Website Design.

Connor Francis Connor Francis is offline
Junior Member
Location: Victoria

Hello,

I am new to website designing and looking for tips. (All tips appreciated)
I am currently making my website once its finished I will place on this thread.

Any ideas for my website?

At the moment im thinking of putting:
- Videos
- Jokes
- Pictures
- Games

I have one problem however which will limit the site growth.
It is a free webpage with a subdomain so it wont go very far.
And considering my age of 14 I cant purchase a website on a credit card or anything yet.

I know people wont give out a domain so I dont expect that but if anyone could please put a link to my site on there page?
If you could do this then it would be great. Just ask below what my site is and I will tell you.

Thanks
Connor

vinney vinney is offline
Junior Member

Jokes more
people like fun

Jack Chen Jack Chen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinney
Jokes more
people like fun
Yes ! i agree with you !

Jack Chen Jack Chen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Francis
[...]

I advice you to visit kaphwatches.com , holp you can get some info ,...

alphah alphah is offline
Member

i like jokes. may math jokes?

gbaxtin gbaxtin is offline
Junior Member
Location: America

good luck with your venture. It's gonna be hard to get traffic to your site since your content won't be unique, unless you are making up your own HILARIOUS jokes. Don't let that get you down though, go for it.

hiyatran hiyatran is offline
Junior Member

you need to have a site up and running before people would put a link to your site. blah, blah, blah...

since this is just a big joke then good luck on your site as a comedian.

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments