Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LAN Connection problems

LAN Connection problems

t_jnorth t_jnorth is offline
Junior Member

I'm having a problem with my computer moving extremely slow but only when I use my wired LAN connection. Any other time my machine is fine and moves at a good speed. I do security work so I have to use my laptop to program control panels using a LAN connection, usually straight from my machine to the panel. It used to go pretty fast, but lately its been extremely slow. Any ideas??