Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Firewall help.

Firewall help.

gille1 gille1 is offline
Junior Member

I'm trying to get a firewall that can IP ban people and IP range ban people from my gaming server. This game's an old game. It's been around for the last 10 years now. I have Windows ME. I need a firewall that can do what I said above and is compatible with Windows ME. Can anybody help me please? My gaming server keeps getting people who cheat and the regulars aren't liking it, but there's nothing I can do about it, so here I am.