Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How do you figure this?

Re: How do you figure this?

Evan Platt

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:46:36 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Most people still don't understand that anytime you visit a website,
>the site is automatically stored in a temporary folder. Most people
>are not aware that these temp files can also be removed by a simple
>mouse click.

Oh boy, here goes RtS again with his "What people don't know" crap...

>As these images came from web sites, then these temp files is the
>first place cops will look for kiddy porn. But then the question
>arises, if these illegal images were found on websites, and that
>website is owned by a US resident, isn't that person just as guilty if
>not more so?

Uh yeah. Your point?

>After all, US law requires that all persons posing naked
>on the site be 18 years of age with verifiable proof of age and those
>records must be kept on file.

Gee, you seem to know way too much about illicit porn.

>Because he plead guilty, he now faces lifetime humiliation simply
>because he had a little collection of photos.

All too familiar?

>While a bank robber can simply serve his time, get paroled, and go rob another bank. Justice
>for all sucks.

I never thought I'd say this, but you don't know the justice system at
all do you?