Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > blurry monitor

blurry monitor

Betty Sue Wages Betty Sue Wages is offline
Junior Member

Hi I am new at this, so I dont know if this is right or not. My monitor is blurry. I have tried the setting nothing works. HELP. Betty

Peopleunit Peopleunit is offline
Junior Member

Its bes to take it to someone familiar with TV electronics. They can open up the case and adjust the focus/high voltage for you. Its very easy, a simple tweak using a screwdriver. If the voltage adjustment doesn't make ting perfect, some aging or defective components could need replacing - and may not be worth the expense.

Some monitors allow you to adjust the focus to a limited degree via the popup on screen settings display, have you tried looking for that feature?