Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: driving me crazy!

Re: driving me crazy!

DL

Sound like your ministers card was infected, or is that just a coincidence?
You can run online scans from eg Norton, Trend Micro or others, you may need
to boot into safe mode with networking in order to do so

news:(E-Mail Removed)...