Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New bombshell for Barry Soetoro

New bombshell for Barry Soetoro

richard

Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
be granted student "foreign aid"?

Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.

A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
allowed to be President.

As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
gonna happen.

Evan Platt

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Intersting now ain't it?

No, it's not.

Don't you have somewhere else, like your shirnk, to ramble to?

Mike Yetto

Bada bing richard <(E-Mail Removed)> bada bang:
> As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
> father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
> brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
> where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

Have you never heard of dual citizenship?

Mike "not the same as dual brain cells" Yetto
--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
- William of Ockham

Falco

richard wrote:
> Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
> be granted student "foreign aid"?

Well remember that your country is a real old mix of foreigners who have
settled there over a couple of hundred years - to the detriment of the
indigenous population - so what do you expect?

> Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
> Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
> time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.

I don't think that you really understand the world of diplomacy - or even
the laws of your own country - so I advise that you really don't overtax
that single brain cell of yours worrying about how *your* *president* can do
such things. Perhaps if Dumbya Bush had one more brain cell than you, and
the sense to participate in jaw, jaw rather than war, war then all that
money the USA has spent on weapons could have gone to your education.

> A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
> that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
> allowed to be President.

Your tossin' yourself off and getting excited over nothing - wash your hands
after you have come!

> As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
> father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
> brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
> where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

If that is the case, he will have dual citizenship - especially if he was
born in the 'states.

> Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
> illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
> Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
> Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
> gonna happen.

Well when Dumbya Bush was first "elected" president, most of the world
thought that was illegal (remember the 'chad' fiasco) - and he went on to
lead your country into two unnecessary wars and the worlds biggest ever
melt-down of the banking system! If any president was to be impeached it
certainly was Dumbya - and he wasn't.

Never mind, If Obama manages to sort Dumbya's mess over the next year, you
will have him for president for eight years - and Hillary Clinton will be
the next one - and as she said ""As we take the next steps in our journey, I
know you'll be right there with me, as always, in my heart and by my side.
Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless America"".

Up the Democrats and down with the Repub[n]icans

Falco

=================================

BTW, to keep this post on topic, it's about time you changed your 8 MB of
RAM for something a little bit faster and more efficient - and while your at
it, fit a bigger and faster hard drive into your skull and (to remain
American) install Windows Vista (basic should be enough) - or you can wait
and take advantage of the cut-price Windows 7 that is due out.

And those upgrades should give you three brain cells - which will regularly
'crash' along with the odd BSOD and totally unintelligible error message or
two! *eg*

Aardvark

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, richard wrote:

> As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
> father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
> brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
> where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

I legally hold current passports for two different and sovereign
countries. My brother at one time had three.

Aratzio

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> got double secret
probation for writing:

>Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
>be granted student "foreign aid"?
>
>Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
>Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
>time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.
>
>A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
>that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
>allowed to be President.
>
>As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
>father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
>brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
>where is the application for him to become a US citizen?
>
>Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
>illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
>Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
>Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
>gonna happen.

They do not call him "Richard the Stupid" for nothing.

It is called Dual Citizenship you moron.

Aratzio

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:58:22 -0500, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> got double secret
probation for writing:

>On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:02:26 -0700, Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, in the land of
>>24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> got double secret
>>probation for writing:
>>
>>>Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
>>>be granted student "foreign aid"?
>>>
>>>Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
>>>Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
>>>time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.
>>>
>>>A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
>>>that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
>>>allowed to be President.
>>>
>>>As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
>>>father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
>>>brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
>>>where is the application for him to become a US citizen?
>>>
>>>Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
>>>illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
>>>Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
>>>Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
>>>gonna happen.

>>They do not call him "Richard the Stupid" for nothing.
>>
>>It is called Dual Citizenship you moron.

>I am merely posing some questions here. Where he lived with his father
>in Africa, that country did not permit a person to have dual
>citizenship with the USA.

The USA did.

> A USA citizen can not apply for a foreign student aid program. Period.

Want to bet? How much are you willing to wager that your statement is
100% wrong?

>A USA citizen could not have travelled to
>Pakistan at the time due to the restrictions.

Just like when I traveled to Cuba.

>Was he Barry Soetoro then or was he Barack Obama?

What difference does it make?

>While no law mandates that you have a birth certificate, a birth certificate
>is required in order to obtain a passport. Now how did he get a passport?

He has a legal birth certificate from the State of Hawaii where he was
born, you moron.

>BTW, your reputation ain't exactly all that glitter and golden either
>dickhead.

So how many kook awards have you won, RtS?

Aardvark

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:10:13 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

>>A USA citizen could not have travelled to Pakistan at the time due to
>>the restrictions.

> Just like when I traveled to Cuba.

My brother told me about a boat trip he made from Miami to Cuba and back
with a friend (who owned the boat) to do a bit of sightseeing and have a
few rums. Harbour fees in Cuba offered and gladly accepted in crisp, green
US dollars.