Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless stops working, requires reboot

Wireless stops working, requires reboot

spasmous2

I have a Tenda TWL541C(P) network card on my Win2000 desktop PC. I
also have another combined network/sound card which is connected to
broadband. I share the broadband internet connection with a linux
laptop (EEEPC) via wireless network.

A problem is that the wireless connection stops working after the PC
goes on standby, and I need to reboot to get it to work again. I've
got the latest Tenda drivers and software installed.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this problem? Thanks.

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
That is a common problem with some Wireless card.
Get the Wireless card out of the Power Saving loop. keep it always alive.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...