Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Is this normal internet behavior?

Reply
Thread Tools

Is this normal internet behavior?

 
 
Bluuuue Rajah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-09-2009

I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed that the
"Path" line in his headers are not always the same. Am I correct in
assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of messages
taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean that
he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
FrozenNorth
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-09-2009
Bluuuue Rajah wrote:
> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed that the
> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same. Am I correct in
> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of messages
> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean that
> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?


They read right to left, unless it is preloaded with fake info.
But generally yes, different messages can take different routes, depends
upon peering arrangements each server has.

--
Froz...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
攸hw不f
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-09-2009
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:

>
> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed that

the
> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.


If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a BBF at
NSA)
If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at NSA?)


Am I correct in
> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of

messages
> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean

that
> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?
>


Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.

HTH
HAND

^_^

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
_____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
/ __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
_\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bluuuue Rajah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-09-2009
攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:h34sij$2g7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>
>>
>> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed that

> the
>> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.

>
> If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a BBF
> at NSA)
> If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at NSA?)
>
>
> Am I correct in
>> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of

> messages
>> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean

> that
>> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?

>
> Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.


Don't flatter him. He's not one of you. If he were, he wouldn't be
leaving a trail. If he were preloading his header, I'd expect him to
spit in my face by putting a snide message into it. ~
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bluuuue Rajah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-09-2009
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:04:48 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
> wrote:
>
>>I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed that
>>the "Path" line in his headers are not always the same. Am I correct
>>in assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of
>>messages taking different paths to their destination, or could it also
>>mean that he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?

>
> The path line merely reflects which servers the message went through
> to get to you.
> Your server is listed first, his is last.
>
> I've known people to have dozens of news accounts.


After I posted that, I noticed that his path header changes depending on
the groups he cross-posts to. I have to gather more data to sort that
out. Fotunately, he won't shut up. I think I'll bait him a little bit,
to get him to produce data faster for me. Thankfully, he's easily
baited. :[~
 
Reply With Quote
 
攸hw不f
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2009
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
of<Xns9C43C11AD52AElkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:

>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:h34sij$2g7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>
>>>
>>> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed

that
>> the
>>> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.

>>
>> If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a BBF
>> at NSA)
>> If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at

NSA?)
>>
>>
>> Am I correct in
>>> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of

>> messages
>>> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean

>> that
>>> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?

>>
>> Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.

>
>Don't flatter him. He's not one of you. If he were, he wouldn't be
>leaving a trail. If he were preloading his header, I'd expect him

to
>spit in my face by putting a snide message into it. ~
>

Post his path header then. Lets have a go at it


--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
_____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
/ __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
_\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bluuuue Rajah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2009
攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:h37lfc$3p8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<Xns9C43C11AD52AElkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>
>>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:h34sij$2g7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>
>>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>>> of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed

> that
>>> the
>>>> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.
>>>
>>> If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a BBF
>>> at NSA)
>>> If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at

> NSA?)
>>>
>>>
>>> Am I correct in
>>>> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior of
>>> messages
>>>> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also mean
>>> that
>>>> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?
>>>
>>> Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.

>>
>>Don't flatter him. He's not one of you. If he were, he wouldn't be
>>leaving a trail. If he were preloading his header, I'd expect him

> to
>>spit in my face by putting a snide message into it. ~

>
> Post his path header then. Lets have a go at it


flpi142.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi062.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy. com!
nlpi057.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!news.glorb.com!ne ws2.glorb.com!news-in-
01.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews!core-easynews-01!easynews.com!en-nntp-
04.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
 
Reply With Quote
 
攸hw不f
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2009
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
of<Xns9C4534A906723lkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:

>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:h37lfc$3p8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<Xns9C43C11AD52AElkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>
>>>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:h34sij$2g7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>>
>>>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>>>> of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed

>> that
>>>> the
>>>>> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.
>>>>
>>>> If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a

BBF
>>>> at NSA)
>>>> If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at

>> NSA?)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am I correct in
>>>>> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior

of
>>>> messages
>>>>> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also

mean
>>>> that
>>>>> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?
>>>>
>>>> Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.
>>>
>>>Don't flatter him. He's not one of you. If he were, he wouldn't be
>>>leaving a trail. If he were preloading his header, I'd expect him

>> to
>>>spit in my face by putting a snide message into it. ~

>>
>> Post his path header then. Lets have a go at it

>
>flpi142.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi062.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy .com!
>nlpi057.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!news.glorb.com!n ews2.glorb.com!news-

in-
>01.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews!core-easynews-01!easynews.com!en-

nntp-
>04.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail



Hes poasting from easynews. You'll have to complain to them...

IP Whois Results:

Connecting to whois.arin.net...

Datability*Software*Systems,*Inc.*DSS1*(NET-140-99-0-0-1)*
**********************************140.99.0.0*-*140.99.255.255
Puregig,*Inc.*DERU-PUREGIG1*(NET-140-99-96-0-1)*
**********************************140.99.96.0*-*140.99.99.255
Easynews,*Inc.*PUREGIG-EASYNEWS-1*(NET-140-99-99-0-1)*
**********************************140.99.99.0*-*140.99.99.255

<shrugs>


--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
_____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
/ __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
_\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bluuuue Rajah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2009
攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:h3a6mg$ni6$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<Xns9C4534A906723lkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>
>>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:h37lfc$3p8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>
>>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>>> of<Xns9C43C11AD52AElkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>>
>>>>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>>news:h34sij$2g7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>>>
>>>>> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> pinched out a steaming pile
>>>>> of<Xns9C42CC4BB69DAlkajehoriuasldfjknak@207.115.17 .102>:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm stlowly starting to zero in on my stalker, but I've noticed
>>> that
>>>>> the
>>>>>> "Path" line in his headers are not always the same.
>>>>>
>>>>> If they use Tor, you're screw'd. (this assumes you do not have a

> BBF
>>>>> at NSA)
>>>>> If they preload the path, you're screw'd. (time to make a BFF at
>>> NSA?)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am I correct in
>>>>>> assuming that this just represents the normal internet behavior

> of
>>>>> messages
>>>>>> taking different paths to their destination, or could it also

> mean
>>>>> that
>>>>>> he's using more than one newsfeed, to cover his trail?
>>>>>
>>>>> Moiltiple accounts iz teh norm for us SMAPPERZ, d00d.
>>>>
>>>>Don't flatter him. He's not one of you. If he were, he wouldn't be
>>>>leaving a trail. If he were preloading his header, I'd expect him
>>> to
>>>>spit in my face by putting a snide message into it. ~
>>>
>>> Post his path header then. Lets have a go at it

>>
>>flpi142.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi062.nbdc.sbc.com!prodig y.com!
>>nlpi057.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!news.glorb.com! news2.glorb.com!news-

> in-
>>01.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews!core-easynews-01!easynews.com!en-

> nntp-
>>04.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

>
>
> Hes poasting from easynews. You'll have to complain to them...
>
> IP Whois Results:
>
> Connecting to whois.arin.net...
>
> Datability*Software*Systems,*Inc.*DSS1*(NET-140-99-0-0-1)*
> **********************************140.99.0.0*-*140.99.255.255
> Puregig,*Inc.*DERU-PUREGIG1*(NET-140-99-96-0-1)*
> **********************************140.99.96.0*-*140.99.99.255
> Easynews,*Inc.*PUREGIG-EASYNEWS-1*(NET-140-99-99-0-1)*
> **********************************140.99.99.0*-*140.99.99.255
>
> <shrugs>


I tried complaining once. Useless. <shrug>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Easter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2009
Bluuuue Rajah wrote:
>>> nntp-04.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail


>> Hes poasting from easynews. You'll have to complain to them...


> I tried complaining once.


You tried complaining about *what*?

Easynews has TOS/AUP against spam and illegal activity.

What are you claiming someone is doing against the tos/aup?

https://www.easynews.com/agreement.phtml EasyNews' Terms of Service
(TOS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Agreement

Easynews doesn't care if you don't like someone.


--
Mike Easter

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Explorer 8: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe vs C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Nathan Sokalski Windows 64bit 16 02-22-2010 08:31 AM
Is this normal internet behavior? Bluuuue Rajah Computer Support 12 07-12-2009 01:32 AM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
Is my CPU...normal? Flukemanguy Hardware 14 08-14-2005 03:58 AM
Calling .Net Objects from normal ASP Elrond Bishop ASP .Net 0 09-10-2003 12:27 PM



Advertisments