Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Super Talent UltraDrive 128GB SSD

Super Talent UltraDrive 128GB SSD

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Motherboards.org have a new review of the Super Talent UltraDrive 128GB SSD, from one of the latest manufacturers to enter the SSD arena:

Quote:
There are other SSD drives out there and the competition is starting to brew amongst those who are delving into this industry. So far we have seen three SSD drives come through here, and I must say that I was very impressed with the Super Talent UltraDrive 128GB SSD, it made our Mac Pro in the recording studio have much faster boot/seek times as well as opening up applications and transferring files much faster than our previous BOOT drive, the WD 150GB SATA VelociRaptor, which when we first got it was much faster than our previous Seagate 750GB drive.
Read the review here.