Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > cheap business cards

cheap business cards

Digital

HI!!! This is Ivanth,
http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/
Huge savings on printing
no charge for checking

http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/The purpose of our company is to
glorify God by serving you with the most excellent printing products
possible, that by this our Lord Jesus might be able to say `Well done
good and faithful Servant`. We put God First in our personal and
business lives

we are giving away 1.000 full color business cards,
we also have 5.000 4x6 14 pt W/ UV coating For ONLY us $ 99.00
Also 5.000 business cards 14pt W / UV coating For ONLY us 39.00

Thanks for taking the time reading this Email please Forward this
message

1800 558 2089
Ivanth R
Is a blessing please bless us with your business.

http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/