Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven ?

Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven ?

Eric Nay

How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
(Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?

Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

Carlos

Eric,
This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
Web based format only, no newsreader.
Carlos

Carlos wrote:
> Eric,
> This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
> Web based format only, no newsreader.
> Carlos
>
> "Eric Nay" wrote:
>
>> How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
>> (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
>> Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?
>>
>> Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks! Although I prefer NNTP, I'll look through the web forums.

TMA

Come on, guys!
Let's push M$ to keep it alive!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Eric,
> This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
> Web based format only, no newsreader.
> Carlos
>
> "Eric Nay" wrote:
>
>> How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
>> (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
>> Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?
>>
>> Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

David B.

Maybe we need to start an email campaign? I know if I have to use web forums
for Windows 7 I won't be using them.

--

------
"TMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23jPEK85$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Come on, guys!
> Let's push M$ to keep it alive!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Eric,
>> This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
>> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
>> Web based format only, no newsreader.
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Eric Nay" wrote:
>>
>>> How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
>>> (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
>>> Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

Rob Moir

"David B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe we need to start an email campaign? I know if I have to use web
> forums for Windows 7 I won't be using them.

Nor will I. I suspect they're trying to cut down the trolling that infested
the Vista newsgroups.

Chris Jolly

I would also prefer a newsgroup for Windows 7

"TMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#jPEK85$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Come on, guys!
> Let's push M$ to keep it alive!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Eric,
>> This one is the one you are asking, from Microsoft:
>> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
>> Web based format only, no newsreader.
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Eric Nay" wrote:
>>
>>> How come there's no newsgroup for Win7 yet
>>> (Microsoft.Public.Windows.Seven)? Or at least a
>>> Microsoft.Public.Windows.beta ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

TMA

If they were, they should keep NNTP instead of web forums.

What trolling infested Vista newsgroups? As far as I know these networks
here have never been infested by spammers or "semi-moron-half-brained"
people with their stupid comments. I can't say the same about web forums.

And if you guys are up to an e-mail campaign, I'm in.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...