Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: how load properites files to applet without signed...

Re: how load properites files to applet without signed...

markspace

Rafal (sxat) wrote:
> Hi
>
> this work as application, but I am change it to Japplet and i have small
> problem with it::
>
> defaultProps = new Properties();
> defaultProps.load(ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsS tream(resourceName));

I'm not sure, but try

getClass().getSystemResourceAsStream(resourceName)

Instead of the ClassLoader version. I wonder if the Applet context
shares system classes between all applets, and if that might preclude

If in a static context, use

Your_Class.class.getSystemResourceAsStream(resourc eName)

Let us know if this succeeds.