Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > problem loading audio track into Proshow Gold

problem loading audio track into Proshow Gold

gA

I have done it before without problems, but now I can't seem to
load an audio track into my slide show. This show is longer than
previous ones, but well within the DVD limits. Could the problem be
a long show (57 min.)? Thanks a lot.
** I upgraded my Proshow Gold version from 3.2 to 4.0 without success.
- gA