Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ATTN: What's in the water in Liverpool England that created thesuccubus Aardvark?

Re: ATTN: What's in the water in Liverpool England that created thesuccubus Aardvark?

Aardvark

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:

> Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again, DUH-ane.
You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain me, just as
much as it does you.

> an ugly creature, with true
> succubus blood line.

Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you down
like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.

Your anchor in life's ocean.

Aardvark.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aardvark

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:27:04 -0700, Steve wrote:

> In article <5tM3m.25248$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
>> On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:
>>
>> > Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

>> There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again,
>> DUH-ane. You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain
>> me, just as much as it does you.
>>
>> > an ugly creature, with true
>> > succubus blood line.

>> Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you
>> down like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.
>>
>> Your anchor in life's ocean.
>>
>> Aardvark.
>>
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>

> It appears you are being savsged by an avocado. Does it itch?

I find that hydrocortisone cream helps. Mostly.

Mara

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:27:04 -0700, Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <5tM3m.25248$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:
>>
>> > Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

>> There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again, DUH-ane.
>> You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain me, just as
>> much as it does you.
>>
>> > an ugly creature, with true
>> > succubus blood line.

>> Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you down
>> like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.
>>
>> Your anchor in life's ocean.
>>
>> Aardvark.
>>
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>

>It appears you are being savsged by an avocado. Does it itch?

Phone call for you on line 2 from International Association of Avocados United.
They say there will be no more guacamole anywhere on earth until you apologize
for associating them with the Pillsbury Duh-Boi.

--
Cat people are different, to the extent that they generally are not
conformists. How could they be, with a cat running their lives?

Thermaltake Water Level Indicator and Water Temperature ... Silverstrand Front Page News 2 07-03-2005 07:59 AM
Liverpool Dave_G Computer Support 5 05-04-2005 04:11 AM
How water resistant is a water resistant lens? Derek Fountain Digital Photography 2 03-18-2005 11:30 AM
Hello from Liverpool Michelle Computer Support 8 01-17-2005 09:22 PM

Advertisments