Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Internal Hard drive problem!!

Internal Hard drive problem!!

pjd_0501 pjd_0501 is offline
Junior Member

My computer has 3 hard drives. C: (Master drive), D: and E: .
However, yesterday when i wanted to upload file from E: drive, the browse option didn't show Drive E: , not only that, my Anti-virus also stopped showing E: drive.
I then went to control panel>>Administrative tools>>Computer Management>>Disk management where i found all my drives healthy. But when i clicked on drive E: to open....it shows "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create an association in folder options control panel"

pls guys help me out!! thanx in advance : )

NOTE: i can open E: drive from My Computer...the problem is it is not visible in other programs (like Anti-virus , browse option, Nero etc.)