Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mike Easter & Evan Platt VMT

Mike Easter & Evan Platt VMT

Jonathon

Mike and Evan Very Many Thanks for your advice concerning
getting rid of the skin on a Laptop. Much appreciated.
Regards
Jon.

VanguardLH

Jonathon wrote:

> Mike and Evan Very Many Thanks for your advice concerning
> getting rid of the skin on a Laptop. Much appreciated.
> Regards
> Jon.

When replying, do so to the existing thread. You just started a NEW
thread so no context is available for your reply.

John Holmes

Jonathon "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

Do you mean those ****tards were actually of any help for you?

--
<snip>

Jonathon

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:59:44 -0500, VanguardLH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jonathon wrote:
>
>> Mike and Evan Very Many Thanks for your advice concerning
>> getting rid of the skin on a Laptop. Much appreciated.
>> Regards
>> Jon.

>When replying, do so to the existing thread. You just started a NEW
>thread so no context is available for your reply.

Noted!
Thank you
Jon