Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Alex Pitas

Alex Pitas

Ciger Ciger is offline
Junior Member

I agree needs more Light at least run some LED tubes

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i reckon he needs to get a few strings of EL wire and wrap his PSU thats what my next PSU Mod it (Part 2)

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Cool, I'm looking forward to see it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

only for the ATX connector though the rest would be hard as i am doing a sick mod with just a Hint like the X-Connects

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

That noob should stick the lights back in!!!

Genaio Genaio is offline
Junior Member

Haha you put Alex's rig on!!! I cant believe how much dust he has in that thing. I remember when we opened it up and we picked up this giant chunk of solid dust off of his video card. Good times...
He does need a new case real bad.
Silv3r I need to borrow your camera so I can post my rig.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hahaha his rigs up cause he enter the Contest
That much dust means he be loosing alot of hurtz (just kidding)

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
hahaha his rigs up cause he enter the Contest
Which contest is that?

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RObErT_RaTh
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
hahaha his rigs up cause he enter the Contest
Which contest is that?
The Corsair Voyager Flash Drive contest

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member