Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User Control Error

User Control Error

Deep

Dear Sir/Madam,
Yeaterday, I have used one user control at my page. It was working
fine. After some time without any changing page it was showing error.
It was giving error like unknown header or something problem in
web.config. But when I restart my system today, It is again working. I
am amazed what was its cause? Can you explain me please. Because I can
face this problem again in future. I am beginner in asp.net

Thanks in Advance

Alexey Smirnov

On 3 Jul., 07:54, Deep <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> * * Yeaterday, I have used one user control at my page. It was working
> fine. After some time without any changing page it was showing error.
> It was giving error like unknown header or something problem in
> web.config. But when I restart my system today, It is again working. I
> am amazed what was its cause? Can you explain me please. Because I can
> face this problem again in future. I am beginner in asp.net
>
> Thanks in Advance

Hi there, you should provide the exact error. It might be due to many
reasons, for example, because you used a Session object which is
expired ("after some time") and got unexpected null. Please provide
the exact error