Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > coregen-->single port block memory

coregen-->single port block memory

Roya Roya is offline
Junior Member

Hi, i got a single port block memory from Xilinx coregen and I initialized it by .coe file. can I read this Rom through this command R<=dout?!
is it clear to read an output port? if not how could I do it?!
I appreciate so much if someone help me.

Architecture...

signal temp: std_logic_vector(7 downto 0);
signal dout : std_logic_vector(7 downto 0);
---------------------------
--component declaration
---------------------------
component rom