Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Database of open source HTTP proxies written in Java.

Database of open source HTTP proxies written in Java.

Alan Kennedy

Hi all,

I've compiled a new database of open source HTTP proxies written in
java.

http://proxies.xhaus.com/java/

This complements the existing database of open source HTTP proxies
written in python

http://proxies.xhaus.com/python/

Which I created a number of years ago, to assist python programmers in
finding a HTTP proxy suitable for their HTTP development needs.

I hope you will find it useful.

Regards,

Alan Kennedy.
Jython Blog: http://jython.xhaus.com