Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Update record ?

Update record ?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Does someone know how to update record in ASP.NET ?
Because i face a problem after updating the record in SQLServer database.
The problem is :
I do update to a record's field called DateIn.
After updating the whole DateIn column field will also same value as the updated value ?
Does any one know why ??

Your help will be appreciated.

Daniel.

IbrahimMalluf