Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cant get my laptop to find wireless networks

Cant get my laptop to find wireless networks

glund glund is offline
Junior Member

Hi, i recently formated my HP Pavilion tx 2000, and when it came back, it doesnt seem to be picking any wireless networks. I think thats happening because the drivers are not updated. So I downloaded a program called Driver Detective, which upgrades driver, but this program needs acess to internet to upgrade the drivers. So my question is: How can I acess to internet, if my laptop does not find any wireless networks.