Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Veritas dla problem

Re: Veritas dla problem

hwf

Alexander Farquad <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
of<(E-Mail Removed)> :

> I have an IBM Net Vista with OS Win Me.
> Regarding disc reading and storage on either a CD-R or CD-RW, I used

Veritas
> dla.
> There are two components to it.
> The first is Veritas MyCD 2.63
> I think the other component WAS Veritas MyCD 2.1.1 but am not

positive. At
> any rate, I lost component 2 and
> am unable to format as well as reading some discs. Does anyone know

where I
> can download that missing component or buy a CD that will install the

entire
> Veritas dla program? The dla icon no longer appears in my task bar.
>
> Thank you.

Download the new version?

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...IGR-41606.html

Seems plausible...

^_^

chuckcar

"Alexander Farquad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:
> "hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:h281di$k40$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> Alexander Farquad <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<(E-Mail Removed)> :
>>
>> > I have an IBM Net Vista with OS Win Me.
>> > Regarding disc reading and storage on either a CD-R or CD-RW, I used

>> Veritas
>> > dla.
>> > There are two components to it.
>> > The first is Veritas MyCD 2.63
>> > I think the other component WAS Veritas MyCD 2.1.1 but am not

>> positive. At
>> > any rate, I lost component 2 and
>> > am unable to format as well as reading some discs. Does anyone know

>> where I
>> > can download that missing component or buy a CD that will install the

>> entire
>> > Veritas dla program? The dla icon no longer appears in my task bar.
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >

> Thanks for the link. Will downloading it blow up this 2001 Windows Net
> Vista using OS WinMe?

Do *not* install both version. You could have problems.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Evan Platt

One post ago, you said:

>Trimming non-relevant remains of previous posts is
>considered nice too.

And yet here, you quote 4 levels of replies deep?

Make up your mind.

Tony

Chuck just tell them *i'll be arsed if i know!*

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

ANDREE PILET

bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais cordia lement
"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> a crit dans le message de news:
Xns9C39A4912C401chucknilcar@127.0.0.1...
> "Alexander Farquad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m:
>> "hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:h281di$k40$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>> Alexander Farquad <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
>>> of<(E-Mail Removed)> :

>>> Veritas
>>> positive. At
>>> where I
>>> entire

>> Thanks for the link. Will downloading it blow up this 2001 Windows Net
>> Vista using OS WinMe?
>>

> Do *not* install both version. You could have problems.
>

> --
> (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
>

> ---
> Antivirus avast! : message Entrant sain.
> Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091125-0, 25/11/2009
> Analyse le : 25/11/2009 10:31:54

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091125-0, 25/11/2009
Analyse le : 25/11/2009 10:34:15

thanatoid

"ANDREE PILET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4b0cfa17$0$12684$(E-Mail Removed):

> bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais cordia
> lement "chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> a crit dans le message

<SNIP>

Vous ne pouvez pas parler Francais non plus. Et QUI tes vous et
QUI est-ce que vous faites dans cette 'thread'?

--
There are only two classifications of disk drives: Broken drives
and those that will break later.

thanatoid

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
>> "ANDREE PILET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:4b0cfa17$0$12684$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais
>>> cordia lement "chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> a crit dans le
>>> message

>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Vous ne pouvez pas parler Francais non plus. Et QUI tes
>> vous et QUI est-ce que vous faites dans cette 'thread'?
>>

> I don't understand it myself, This shows up as a reply to
> one of my posts, but my post doesn't show up in it. It
> appears to me as the first post in a new thread. It's
> obviously a software for open session CD's question. I even
> filtered on Veritas and got just the french post and your
> reply. My retention for this group goes back to February.

Another addition to the "inexplicable" file, huh?