Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Route multiple subnets over pix vpn

Route multiple subnets over pix vpn

p0liX p0liX is offline
Junior Member

I've got a pix running vpn for several employees and I need to route traffic to several different subnets across the pix vpn. How is this done on a pix vpn configuration?

adeelasher adeelasher is offline
Junior Member

Apologize I couldn’t get your questions precisely. Assuming all these employees are connecting using remote-access vpn. A route is added automatically when a remote client is connected.You can have different groups for different subnets and manage access using nat 0 access-list.