Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-621

70-621

Andres

Can anyone tell me how many questions are in exam 70-621?

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Andres" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how many questions are in exam 70-621?

Not directly, but you can find general information about this type of
question in any published Study Guide for that exam.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com