Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Five Premium CPU Coolers Roundup

Five Premium CPU Coolers Roundup

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

IXBT have a roundup of 5 premium CPU coolers, which is well worth a read if you are building a high end PC:

Quote:
Today we are going to examine five premium coolers: ASUS Royal Knight, Noctua NH-C12P, Scythe Mugen 2, Thermalright IFX-14, and Thermaltake BigTyp14Pro. They are the best there is. Although only Scythe Mugen 2 is a new model here (taking the first steps on our market), all of them, including the true veterans Noctua NH-C12P and Thermalright IFX-14, are leading their series.
Read the review here.