Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE certification

MCSE certification

John R

"anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes

No. See Lawrence's original response. He still needs an elective.

John R

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes
>
> "Jon" wrote:
>
>> I currently hold the following exams:-
>>
>> 70-270
>> 70-271
>> 70-272
>> 70-290
>> 70-291
>> 70-293
>> 70-294
>>
>> which gives me MCDST and MCSA. I would like to confirm the last exam I
>> need
>> to get MCSE? Is it 70-297?

Unfortunately, no. You do need the 70-297 (or the 70-29 to meed the Design
Exam requirement,

but it also appears that you are lacking the required Elective Exam.

You'll need to check here to determine where your interest lies for the
Elective Exam:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...mcse.aspx#tab2

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

> "anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Yes

Yeah.. and next time "anderson"...

Please appropriately clip/quote your replies.

I entirely missed that this was a repy to a ten week old, already answered
(correctly, I might add) message, and totally missed your one-word
(incorrect, I'll reiterate) answer - for all the "noise" you left in your
message surrounding your one-word (incorrect) answer.

I thought this was a *NEW* message, and replied appropriately. (Maybe it's
better I didn't realize you were posting to a ten week old
already-answered-correctly message with an incorrect answer, or I might
likely have been much less courteous than I'm being at this particular
moment.

[Thank you John R for noticing the incorrect reply to the old post -- which
I see, was about five minutes before I posted my long-winded (and
unnecessarily re-researched) answer. ARrrggghhh.... now I gotta go take a
chill-pill so I can finish replying to other, more productive, posts.]

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

ashok

"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" wrote:

> "anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Yes
> >
> > "Jon" wrote:
> >
> >> I currently hold the following exams:-
> >>
> >> 70-270
> >> 70-271
> >> 70-272
> >> 70-290
> >> 70-291
> >> 70-293
> >> 70-294
> >>
> >> which gives me MCDST and MCSA. I would like to confirm the last exam I
> >> need
> >> to get MCSE? Is it 70-297?

> Unfortunately, no. You do need the 70-297 (or the 70-29 to meed the Design
> Exam requirement,
>
> but it also appears that you are lacking the required Elective Exam.
>
> You'll need to check here to determine where your interest lies for the
> Elective Exam:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...mcse.aspx#tab2
>
> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA