Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Consuming WCF by Windows Service

Consuming WCF by Windows Service

Hakan Ugur

Hi,

I am trying to consume WCF from Windows Service. When I added WCF reference
to Window Service project as a service reference, everything seems fine. It
updated app.config file, added service reference etc. But, when I build the
Windows Service, it returns this compile error: The type name 'Service
Reference1' does not exist in the type AppScheduler.AppScheduler'. When I
clicked the error message it goes to Reference.cs file. When I do same
thing on Web project, it is working well. Any idea will be very helpful.

Thanks,