Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Capturing Streaming Video

Capturing Streaming Video

Richard Cranium

What's the ideal method for capturing streaming video with the desired
end result being a DVD? My home layout doesn't lend itself to go from
PC to TV, so I'd prefer burning a DVD that can be played in any of
three players. The specific movie is only available via streaming as
the disc is OOP. Ebay lists it for over $200. While the grandkids
don't have any problem with that (it's a movie for them), I do.

windhello

I think the Total Video2Dvd is ok!
Total Video2Dvd is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software
which includes a powerful video converter engine for DVD that lets you
do more with your standard or High-Definition digital media. It
creates standard DVD discs with studio-quality personalized menus.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=

Joe Phillips

On Jun 25, 7:20*pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium) wrote:
> What's the ideal method for capturing streaming video with the desired
> end result being a DVD? *My home layout doesn't lend itself to go from
> PC to TV, so I'd prefer burning a DVD that can be played in any of
> three players. *The specific movie is only available via streaming as
> the disc is OOP. *Ebay lists it for over $200. *While the grandkids
> don't have any problem with that (it's a movie for them), I do.

What were you trying to get that was streaming only? Personally I use
the Firefox browser with the downloadhelper extension to grab
streaming videos from youtube, etc. and then use the winff (ffmpeg)
gui to convert them to formats that will play on my xbox 360 or into
vob files for burning video dvds using infrarecorder or other free dvd
authoring software. What type of hardware and software are you
currently working with? I recently installed ubuntu linux in a sony
vaio laptop my father-in-law had and he likes the video and dvd
authoring programs he can use on that better than their windows
alternatives.

Streamingvideo

Download yahoo video,download google video,download dailmotion
video,download metacafe video with Streaming Video Recorder,
More info:
http://www.download-streaming-video....video.html#137