Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Load .aspx page on another frame from TreeView Event

Load .aspx page on another frame from TreeView Event

Sangeeth Sangeeth is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

See my Default Page HTML code:

<frameset cols="25%,*">
<frame name="TreeView" src="TreeView.aspx" />
<frame name="DataDisplay" src="DataDisplay.aspx" />
</frameset>

I have a treeview (treeview nodes are created dynamically from a database) in TreeView.aspx. When the user clicks on the TreeNode, it should open some another aspx page in the right side frame called "DataDisplay".

I am using SelectedNodeChanged event in TreeView.aspx. Is this the right event to use? How to initiate aspx page in the second frame?

SelectedNodeChanged Event code:
protected void TreeView1_SelectedNodeChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string strSelected = ((TreeView)sender).SelectedNode.Value.ToString();

switch (strSelected)
{
case "Node1":
// Response.Write(strSelected);