Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Do I have to take an exam or attending the course is enough ?

Do I have to take an exam or attending the course is enough ?

kamran

Harvey Colwell

When I read this I thought "This is one of the dumbest questions I've ever
heard". It actually made me laugh out loud. Especially considering that I've
been working in the computer field for over 25 years and that I've recently
passed my 50th computer certification.

It's like saying, "will I still get a degree if I audit all of my college
classes"?

But we all have to start somewhere. And I can remember when I first started
certifying and even when I switched from Novell certs to Microsoft certs, I
felt pretty lost. The rules are definitely not all intuitive.

Here are a few places to get you started. I'm not advocating, Training
Classes, CBTs, or Self Study. Each person is different. Look into each and
decide which one(s) suit you best.

Getting Started with Certification - FAQ

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...t-started.aspx

Top 10 Best Places to Start

http://certification.about.com/od/en...ingstarted.htm

Certification Notes

http://www.certnotes.com/start.html

"kamran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...