Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Xerces library for c++

Xerces library for c++

eliza2044 eliza2044 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Lancaster - UK

Hello guys,

I'm working on a new project in C++ and I need to parse some XML files, by reading some articles on the web I found that the most commonly used one is the Xerces library.

However, I'm currently having troubles. Can anyone tell me how can I include an external library - in order to use and possible overwrite its code?

I also wanted to know whether I need to work with the source files or a binary. Since this project i was programming in Java however I have to do this in c++ and things are a bit different.

Xerces library SAX question boltar2003@boltar.world C++ 0 04-06-2011 10:44 AM
Making a Xerces archive library david.sagan@gmail.com XML 1 05-14-2007 09:51 PM
Xerces Library Benjamin Black C++ 1 06-13-2006 08:16 PM
Upgrade of Xalan 1.2.2 and Xerces 1.4.4 to Xalan 2.6 and Xerces 2.6.2 cvissy XML 0 11-16-2004 07:06 AM
[dom4j & Xerces] How to show validation errors? Stefan Siegl Java 2 07-17-2003 12:26 PM

Advertisments