Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Trunk beteen Panasonic IP-PBX Panasonic

Trunk beteen Panasonic IP-PBX Panasonic

Cisco.ahmed@gmail.com

hey all , I have problem in configuring a trunk between the CUME 2811
ISR and IP-PBX panasonic I can reach the cisco extension from
panasonic extensions but I cant do reverse other words I can not
reach panasonic extensions from cisco extensions

I configured voip dial-peer with h.323 signalling but still no
success

any help will be appreciated Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Thrill5

Turning debugging on the call-setup information on the Cisco side and/or
Panasonic side will point you in the right direction.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...