Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: BING !!-- Your home page is bypassed!

Re: BING !!-- Your home page is bypassed!

Bert Hyman

In news:OuGdnfatBLjDKKPXnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@yournetplus. com "DemoDisk"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Has my system been hijacked?

More likely, you have things set up in such a way that allowed some Web
site to change your home page setting.

Go to "Tools->Internet Options", look on the "General" tab and see what
your "Home page" is set to.

Or it could be something more serious.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)