Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Terminal server error when launching VS.net 60 day trial on windows 2003

Terminal server error when launching VS.net 60 day trial on windows 2003

Wilk Teverbaugh

Some of the more appropriate groups are dead, so I thought I'd try here
first.

I've just installed the 60 day VS.net trial on Windows 2003, after trying to
launch the application from the console (terminal server is not even
installed on the server) I get the following message:

"This copy of MS Development Environment cannot be used on Terminal Server.
Please contact your local authorized Microsoft retailer for more
information."

I have searched all over and can't seem to find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA