Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > compiling error happend after asp.net site run for a while

compiling error happend after asp.net site run for a while

Jhe

Any one have any ideas for the following problem?

After update asp.net web site, it runs pretty well, but
after a while (from within 30 minutes to couple hours),
the site still available, but all the .aspx will not work,
it said the code behind file did not compile, actually the
code behind file has no problem. I guess this is a JIT
compile problem.

Do you guy experience the same torture and have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jhe

Natty Gur

Hi,

I saw it once. it was something about ASPX files and web dll. When we
delete all the page temporary files this nightmare disappears.

HTH

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

What happend to Jikes ? dave@yamoo.com Java 4 08-08-2005 07:44 AM
what the hell happend jkl Firefox 23 04-03-2005 11:23 AM
Handler happend after pageload? Is this a valid workaround? darrel ASP .Net 2 08-20-2004 03:27 PM
Help while error "Error while trying to run project:" David ASP .Net 1 07-19-2004 08:41 PM
Got error msg while Debugging : Error while trying to run project: ... ^CrazyCoder^ ASP .Net 3 09-15-2003 09:40 AM

Advertisments