Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > The only way to clean your HDD

The only way to clean your HDD

GreenXenon

Hi:

There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
your HDD. Don't listen to them.

The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
completely and permanently lost.

Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
way out.

Good luck

Rod Speed

GreenXenon wrote:

> Hi

Lo

> There are so many ads for softwares that claim
> to completely erase your HDD. Don't listen to them.

No one listens to paranoid fools like you instead, child.

> The only way to eliminate information on your hard
> disc drive is the heat the platters beyond Curie point.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense to not put it anywhere in the first place, child.

> This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they are
> on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other way out.

Keep taking the medication, child.

> Good luck

Wont save your bacon, child.

Martin

Ian D wrote:
> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi:
>>
>> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
>> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
>>
>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
>> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
>> completely and permanently lost.
>>
>> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
>> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
>> way out.
>>

>> Good luck

> A load of buckshot from a 10 gauge at close range should
> do a good job.

thermite!

GreenXenon

On Jun 20, 5:10 pm, "Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

> Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

How so?

Rod Speed

GreenXenon wrote
> Rod Speed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> GreenXenon wrote

>>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard
>>> disc drive is the heat the platters beyond Curie point.

>> Makes a hell of a lot more sense to not put it anywhere in the first place, child.

>>> This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

>> Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

> How so?

If I told you that, I'd have to kill you, child.

Eric Gisin

Do not feed the schizo troll.

"GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
>
> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
>
> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
> completely and permanently lost.
>
> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
> way out.
>

> Good luck

Rod Speed

Eric Gisin wrote:

> Do not feed the schizo troll.

Why not ? I think of it like in Victorian times when you could
visit Bedlam and poke a stick at the loonys chained to the wall.

We get to do that from the comfort of our homes etc
and dont risk getting bitten by a rabid loony either.

> GreenXenon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
>> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
>>
>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
>> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
>> completely and permanently lost.
>>
>> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
>> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
>> way out.
>>

>> Good luck

elaich

GreenXenon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:87ba567d-e8a7-448a-aa82-

> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
> completely and permanently lost.

http://www.getodd.com/stuf/stupid/hdcp/hdcp.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200802011...p://www.nolte-
net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

Rod Speed

Robert Baer wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>> Eric Gisin wrote:
>>
>>> Do not feed the schizo troll.

>> Why not ? I think of it like in Victorian times when you could
>> visit Bedlam and poke a stick at the loonys chained to the wall.
>>
>> We get to do that from the comfort of our homes etc
>> and dont risk getting bitten by a rabid loony either.
>>

>>> GreenXenon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> ...maybe...as long as the loonie does not send a "bug" your way....

No maybe about it, not even possible.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ian D wrote:
>> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
>>> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
>>>
>>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
>>> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
>>> completely and permanently lost.
>>>
>>> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
>>> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
>>> way out.
>>>

>>> Good luck

>> A load of buckshot from a 10 gauge at close range should
>> do a good job.

>thermite!

That would do the trick and the stuff is very easy to make.

Iron oxide (Fe 2O 3 or Fe3O 4 ) with aluminum metal is the classic
thermite mixture. The particle size of the aluminum should be
somewhat coarse to prevent the reaction from being too rapid.

it's just the major problem with most thermites is getting them to
ignite, and a strong first fire is usually needed.
--

Amazing Street Basketball Tricks
http://www.youtube.com/v/fYlTrl6Cwwc